- Immigration fuels Canada's largest population growth of over 1 million
The unprecedented surge in numbers is largely due to immigration, the government says.
- Terran-1: 3D-printed rocket lifts off but fails to reach orbit
Despite failing to reach orbit, Relativity Space says the vehicle passed key objectives.
- Local court sentences Rahul Gandhi to jail for Modi joke
India's opposition leader was convicted of defamation for comments about PM Narendra Modi's surname.
- Justin Roiland: Domestic violence charges against Rick and Morty creator dropped
Justin Roiland says he is "thankful" but is "deeply shaken by the horrible lies that were reported".
- Indigenous Voice: Australia PM unveils plan for historic constitution vote
The planned vote could approve a new "voice" to parliament - the first constitutional change in 46 years.
- Living with water pollution in Guatemala
A look at one waterway clogged with rubbish as the UN global water summit takes place.
- Skier 'deteriorated' after Gwyneth Paltrow crash, court hears
Doctors testified that Terry Sanderson lost his "high energy" after the 2016 collision on the Utah slopes.
- Watch moment Australian police swoop on secret drugs flight
The plane carried 52kg of meth from PNG to Australia with flight monitoring switched off in an effort to avoid detection.
- Chris Mason: Boris Johnson's political future hangs in balance
The verdict of MPs investigating Boris Johnson has the potential to finish him, writes the BBC's political editor.
- Inside Somalia's hidden world of sex work
Two Somali sex workers describe how they were drawn into the dangerous illegal underground scene.